gaywebdating com - Dating after marriage breakup

No, your situation is not “unique” or “different.” It’s the exact same steps for every scenario.

dating after marriage breakup-75

Today I’m going to discuss another extremely powerful, simple-to-do-but-hard-to-mentally-accept technique that will change your life if you get it and practice it. This is, of course, the exact opposite of what you’ll want to do.

I’m going to tell you how to ensure an ex comes back to you after she breaks up with you, nexts you, LSNFTEs you, or otherwise leaves you. You’ll want to keep texting, calling, commenting, or whatever to try to “get her back.” When a woman dumps your ass, your oneitis, scarcity mentality, and righteous male need for “respect” will all flare up at the same time. The problem is this is exactly what further turns her off.

If she contacts you first, completely out of the blue, then it’s okay to respond even if it’s well before four months.

This is likely a indicator of interest, and is often a good sign.

I have used this technique bazillions of times on scores of women with success rates as high as 94%. If you keep contacting her, her attraction for you decreases.

It works like a clock, IF you have the balls and self-control to do it, and many of you will not. Here it is: Completely ignore her for at least four months. If you want to fuck her again, you don’t want her attraction decreasing, do you?Frankly, even that 94% is conservative, since many of the women in the other 6% are ones who move far away and never move back.So if you don’t count those, my return rate is damn near 100%. There are many reasons, since I use all the correct relationship techniques.If she’s single or has an Old Boyfriend, then I will send her a quickie text with a casual comment like, “I just saw a girl walk down the street who looked just like you.” Sometimes I even just say, “How’s it going?” It doesn’t really matter what you say, as long as you are non-needy, outcome independent, and don’t compliment her.I know there’s a 94% chance she’ll be back at some point, so I don’t worry about it.

Tags: , ,